אוניברסיטה לקוסמים משוחררים

האם אתה רוצה להגיב להודעה זו? אנא הירשם לפורום בכמה לחיצות או התחבר כדי להמשיך.

מת ודברים :D

2 posters

Roleplay

Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

מספר הודעות : 577

Roleplay Empty Roleplay

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:28 am

New roleplay~~~ yayy
    Roleplay 3335172097
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He knew someone was following him. most of the time he could have felt it, something in his guts would tell him there was someone on his trail.
    this time it wasn't like that. this time the one following him was just sloppy - making noises, not even bothering concealing his presence. it was too easy to just slip away and disappear.
    instead he made a leap to the nearest balcony, from which he had a good view over the alley and the street while keeping himself hidden.
    superukechan
    superukechan

מספר הודעות : 77

Roleplay Empty Re: Roleplay

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:42 am

Seth breathed out, tightening his hold on his riffle. He knew he had to be here somewhere, but he just couldn't grasp his mind around the idea of actually killing him tonight.
    He stopped, doing his best to hide in the shadows of the buildings, and tried to think. "Come on, you have to do this." he mumbled to himself, scanning the street to see if he could see any movements. "Don't fail this time."
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 am

He caught his follower's scent soon enough, his eyes scanned the sllwt only to soon find the glint of a metal rifle in the hands of a somewhat familar looking character.
    he kept completely silent, going over his options in his mind.
    he could knock him out, take the rifle and soon enough be on the run again, leaving a bleeding body in the street, or maybe he could just slip away, as the boy didn't even seem to notice him yet
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:56 am

Seth caught himself breathing heavily, so he bit his lip to muffle the noise. He scanned the area again, grinning when he caught a slight movement. Slowly, sticking to the shadows, he moved towards the figure, raising his gun.
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:01 am

Demon was so concentrated on trying to find a way out, he didn't even think the boy could be so close to him now. he really didn't notice.
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:03 am

Seth waited until he was about two meters from the figure, then pointed the gun right at him. "Hold it right there." he said firmly, glad his voice didn't turn away the panic he was at.
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:10 am

Demon's frozen figure tensed, his hair stiffened as he slowly turned to look at the rifle's barrel pointed at him.
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:12 am

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." He wasn't actually supposed to say that; he wasn't supposed to say anything, just kill him right there and then, but he still couldn't bring himself to do it. He figured he could just talk to gain more time before he does it.
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:15 am

Demon looked at him still frozen, his eyes mostly concentrated on the rifle but also roaming over the the boy's face.
    "Because if you do, you won't have any more INNOCENTS to murder." he finally answered, keeping a straight, serious face.
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:17 am

Seth blinked, a bit taken aback. "What?" he mumbled before he could catch himself.
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:20 am

Demon smirked, "I said, if you kill me you won't have any more innocent people to MURDER."
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:22 am

"It's not a murder, is justice." he repeated the words he heard so many times before. "And you brought it on yourself!"
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:23 am

"I never did anything wrong." Demon uttered, uncovering a sharp set of teeth in annoyance. "NEVER."
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:27 am

"I've heard of what you've done." Seth spat out. "You know what? You don't deserve a clean death. I should take you to someone who I'm sure will be very glad to take revenge on you for what you've done to him..."
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:37 am

"Oh, and how are you planning to do that? I bet that rifle of yours is not even loaded." Demon tried to sound confident even though he wasn't, if the boy wanted he could easily just shoot him and even though he kept his face frozen as to not show it - he was scared.
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:40 am

"Do you really want me to prove it to you?" Seth raised his eyebrow. "I wouldn't be so confident if I were you since, you know, I have a gun. And you don't."
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:44 am

Demon tensed, growling through clenched teeth.
    "I won't just come with you quietly" he muttered again, "If you want me dead, just do it."
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 am

"Nah, I think it would be much more fun if I took you with me." Seth smirked. In fact, the reason he wanted to take Demon to the base was because he was too scared to act right now. He didn't want to screw it up again. Taking him to the base was the smart idea. "Now, I won't ask you twice. Put your hands behind your head and come with me, or I shoot."
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:53 am

Demon grunted and bit hs lips in frustration, with a gun pointed at him there was not choice, he was dead one way or the other, cornered by his own carelessness.
    he closed his eyes and slowly raised then and puth them on the backside of his head, lowering his head in a gesture of acceptness.
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:01 am

Seth grinned, a bit too happy. He wasn't sure if it would actually work; he was probably as scared as Demon was. Trying hard to keep a poker face, he took out a pair of handcuffs and locked them around Demon's wrists, pulling him in the direction of his car.
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:04 am

Demon didn't make a sound as the boy pushed him into the car, not changing his face at all.
    if the boy was taking him to his base then he probably didn't have any choice of escape, but giving up also wasn't in the plan, as wasn't dying for nothing at all.
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:19 am

Seth drove fast, a grin still printed on his face. He decided to take Demon to Brian first. He will know how to deal with him, and besides, he deserved to get his revenge. And he will thank him for doing so, and he will get the credit without actually doing the deed! It was perfect.
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:22 am

Demon opened his eyes, notiving the smile on the boy's face he growled deeply. he seemed to happy condeming him to his death, he would have torn that smile off his face if he only could.
    superukechan
    superukechan

הודעה על ידי superukechan Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 am

"Well, we're here." Seth beamed, pulling the car in front of a big white building. "Let's go." he left the car, pulling Demon outside after him. He took him into the building, then up the elevator to the highest floor. Still smiling, he knocked on the only door in the corridor.
    Narukyuu
    Narukyuu
    Admin

הודעה על ידי Narukyuu Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:42 am

The door opened slowly revealing a tall man who stared down on the two, and whose face made Demon cower and retreat as far as he could while revealing his fangs and growling loudly.
    "The hell, Seth? why is it alive?!" Brian said, taking a step toward Demon, who in return growled even louder.

השעה עכשיו היא Thu May 02, 2024 3:07 pm